Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Forums up

I had a great response for needing help setting up the forums, so now one is up! I originally didn't think there would be enough traffic for the series to warrant having a forum, but since the last episode is up to some 80+ comments, maybe it's not a bad idea afterall. Anyway, check it out here:

http://civilprotection.freeforums.org/

Also, be sure to check out the FAQ I made for the series. I get asked some of the same questions over and over, so maybe your answers are in there.

5 comments:

Otto said...

Yes! I'm glad you decided to go for it, Ross. I remember it was my second comment to tell you, anyway I'll register up now.


Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Ross, would your birthday happen to be decembar 28, 1982? I thoyght i might like to know a bit more about chilledinsanity and found out he was a member of rpg something-or-other back in 2004. He also apparently has a fondness for movie and game music.

Ross Scott said...

Oh boy, a stalker. Yeah that's probably me, I'm a soundtrack junkie as well.

Anonymous said...

It wont let me on the forums.

Anonymous said...

It wont let me on the forums.